Information and Advice
Our Information and Advice service is a free to access service, available to residents of Dudley Borough aged 60 years and over.
Our Information and Advice service offers a wide range of information for a variety of issues. We’ll provide you with the facts and you can make choices and decisions knowing you have reliable information. Information is given on a one to one basis in a private area.
Free booklets and online information
The service works in partnership with many local organisations to ensure information is provided to older people within the borough of Dudley. We also have National Factsheets which offer information on a wide range of subjects including finding help at home, local authority charging procedures for care homes, dealing with someone’s estate etc to name just a few.
What we can offer you:
• We will give you information that is accurate and up-to-date
• We can explain the choices you have
• If we can’t help we will point you in the right direction
How we work:
• We will not charge you for our service
• We will not tell anyone about your business without your permission
• You can talk to us in private
• We will not make judgements about your life and what you want to do
• We will tackle any discrimination or prejudice you face
• We will not be influenced by any other interests but yours
Age UK Dudley’s free, confidential information and advice service could help. You can access our service by:
Calling the team on 01384 267006, Monday to Wednesday between 9.30am and 4pm.
At busy times it might not always be possible to take your call. Please do leave a message. Our aim is to respond to all telephone enquiries within two working days.
The Information and Advice Serivce is available on an Appointment only basis. Appointments can be made by ringing the I&A number – 01384 267006 or by visiting the office at the address below.
Our Information and Advice office is based at Unit 56a, Upper Mall, Merry Hill, Brierley Hill, DY5 1SR (Upper Mall near to entrance for Primark).