The Sedgley Community Hub and Café is a place where you can come and relax in a warm and friendly environment. The café offers a good selection of hot and cold food, catering for your breakfast, Lunch or just a snack.
What's on at your Community Hub
Last Wills and Testament for more information or to arrange an appointment Telephone: 01384 35450
- 1pm - 3:30pm Film AfternoonEnjoy a coffee, cake or an ice cream £2.50
9:30am – 3:30pm -"Lets Get Health" Every Tuesday DMBC Appointments 01384 732402 / 08000614962
- 10am – 12am - Knit and Natter Group Free to come along and join in the fun.
- 10am -2pm - Information and Advice service fortnightly starting 29th May.
- Every Other Wednesday - Footcare Service from 8th May Appointment only 01384 267009
- 2pm – 3pm Love to Sing Every Friday part of the Dementia Café £1.50 includes hot drink
Lasting Power of Attorney 01384 571830 / 01384 267006
Upcoming Events Days
Dementia Friends Session - Click for date's here - Free one hour session
- Room Hire
All money raised from the hire of our meeting room is donated back to Age UK Dudley to help them support older people in Dudley.
Where we are
The Community Hub, Ettymore Road, Sedgley, DY3 3SG (Down from Weatherspoons)
Tel:- 01902 883847
e-mail : email@example.com
We have a Five Star Food Hygiene Rating.
Want to becoame a volunteer?
Contact René Evans Tuesday & Thursdays 01384 356150