Finding Your Feet Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Finding Your Feet DVD/Poster giveaway’ is open to UK residents who are aged 18 years or over and is free to enter.
- Participants in the ‘Finding Your Feet DVD/poster Giveaway’ are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Age UK reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The decision of Age UK regarding any aspect of this giveaway is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed.
- Age UK may verify and confirm the eligibility of entrants.
- The winner of the competition will be selected at random.
- Age UK reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the ‘Finding Your Feet DVD/Poster Giveaway’ if it is ordered to do so by a body with competent jurisdiction or if circumstances beyond Age UK’s reasonable control make it necessary to do so. Age UK may review and revise these Giveaway terms at any time as a result of changes to applicable law. You may withdraw your Entry at any time by notifying Age UK in writing at the address specified in clause 2.
- Age UK reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the FYF giveaway where it becomes necessary to do so, including under circumstances of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Giveaway.
- The winner's surname and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Age UK, Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9NA within 5 days of the giveaway ending.
- These terms and conditions and the Giveaway are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
You may not enter the Finding Your Feet DVD/Poster Giveaway if you are an employee, or Family Member of an employee of Age UK, Age UK Trading, Age UK Enterprises, or are employed by a Partner Organisation.
Age UK is registered in England and Wales as a charity (No 1128267) and as a charitable company (No 06825798). Registered Address: Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9NA