Fast Reply Rules
The following terms and conditions apply to the
Age UK Weekly Lottery Fast Reply Draws
- The Age UK Weekly Lottery Fast Reply Draws are promoted by Age UK (charity number 1128267, company number 06825798) (the "Promoter").
- The closing date for the Fast Reply Draws will be 14 days after the first qualifying response to each applicable promotion is received.
- Qualifying responses will comprise of a fully completed application to join the Age UK Weekly Lottery, using an Application Form which includes the pre-printed Promo Code for each promotion.
- The Fast Reply Draws will take place 5 working days after the closing date.
- The draw will be made utilising a random number generator that has been tested and approved by an independent third-party test house.
- The prizes will be one of 10 available £50 gift cards
- There are no alternatives to the gift cards awarded.
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- Further Fast Reply Draw details, can be obtained by telephoning the Age UK Weekly Lottery helpline on 0800 849 8198 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays).
- The Promoter reserves the right to use Fast Reply Draw winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be utilised in summary, e.g. Mrs Smith from Surrey.
- The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application or terminate or suspend the scheme.
- The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to these terms and conditions shall, once made, be final and binding.