Age UK Weekly Welcome draws
The following terms and conditions apply to the Age UK Weekly Lottery Welcome Draws
- The Age UK Weekly Lottery Welcome Draws are promoted by Age UK Local Programmes Lottery CIC (company number 11335613) (the “Promoter”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Age UK (charity number 1128267, company number 06825798).
- Entrants in the Welcome Draw must be 18 years and over and must reside in the UK.
- Anyone who signs up to join the Age UK Weekly Lottery during April 2019 only, and who has made a valid payment for their Weekly Lottery entry on the draw date, will be automatically entered into their first available Welcome Draw.
- Draws will take place weekly on a Friday between 21/06/19 and 19/07/19 inclusive. Supporters will be entered into one of the draws stated depending on their registration date and chosen method of payment.
- The draws will be made utilising a random number generator that has been tested and approved by an independent third-party test house.
- Cash Gifts of £5 will be awarded to 80% of all entrants.
- There are no alternatives to Gifts and no interest is chargeable.
- All Cash Gifts of £5 will be paid by cheque and will be posted out direct to the Gift recipients by Royal Mail 2nd class post within 7 days of each draw taking place.
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- Further Welcome Draw details, including the gift recipients details, can be obtained by telephoning the Age UK Weekly Lottery helpline on 0800 849 6070 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm).
- The Promoter(s) reserve the right to use gift recipients names for promotional purposes These will only be utilised in summary, e.g. Mrs Smith from Surrey.
- The Promoters may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application or terminate or suspend the scheme.
- The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to these terms and conditions shall, once made, be final and binding.