Twice Lucky Draw
The following terms and conditions apply to the
Age UK Weekly Lottery Twice Lucky Draw
- The Age UK Weekly Lottery Twice Lucky Draw is promoted by Age UK Local Programmes Lottery CIC (company number 11335613) (the “Promoter”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Age UK (charity number 1128267, company number 06825798).
- The closing date for the Twice Lucky Draw will be 14 days after the first qualifying response to this promotion is received.
- Qualifying responses will comprise of a fully completed application to join the Age UK Weekly Lottery, using an Application Form which includes the pre-printed Promo Code for this promotion.
- The Twice Lucky Draw will take place 5 working days after the closing date.
- The draw will be made utilising a random number generator that has been tested and approved by an independent third-party test house.
- 150 lucky winners will have the number of Age UK Weekly Lottery entries applied for as part of this promotion doubled in the next available Age UK Weekly Lottery Superdraw.
- There are no alternatives to the Age UK Weekly Lottery Superdraw entries awarded.
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- Further Twice Lucky Draw details, can be obtained by telephoning the Age UK Weekly Lottery helpline on 0800 849 8198 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays).
- The Promoter(s) reserve the right to use Twice Lucky Draw winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be utilised in summary, e.g. Mrs Smith from Surrey.
- The Promoters may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application or terminate or suspend the scheme.
- The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to these terms and conditions shall, once made, be final and binding.