Big Bike Ride
Published on 13 June 2019 09:42 AM
Join us for our Big Bike Ride around Mid Devon, and help raise funds to support our crucial services for anyone over fifty.
When - Sunday, 15th of September 2019 at 9:00am
What - 25 or 50 mile cycle ride around Mid Devon
Where - starts and finishes at The Haven Centre in Broad Lane, Tiverton.
Why - Age UK Mid Devon is an independent, local charity which provides a number of services for anyone over the age of fifty - from free, impartial information and advice, to dementia therapy and support and various social groups. You read more about our services here.
You can choose between a 25 or 50 mile route that takes you around Mid Devon - inclding Tiverton, Cullompton, SIlverton, Uffculme, Willand and Hemyock. There is an outline of the route below; full route maps will be made available to all entrants.
The route will be marshalled on the day, and refreshments will be available at the Haven Centre.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 or over and be fit and well
- Bikes should be well maintained and checked prior to the ride by an authorised mechanic
- Tickets are £25 per person, and are available through ticketsource, or by contacting Age UK Mid Devon
- An admin charge of £1.95 per ticket is applicable to payments made by credit or debit card
- A downloadable map of the route will be made available to all entrants
- The route will be marshalled on the day
- All entrants should read and be familiar with the Risk Assessment, which can be viewed here