How do I become a member of Age UK Newcastle?
If you are interested in supporting our work and live in or are actively involved in paid or volunteer work in Newcastle, you can become a member of Age UK Newcastle. Members are invited to two meetings per year including our Annual General Meeting where they receive the Annual Report and Accounts and vote on key items e.g. the election of Trustees.
To do this we will send you a form to complete and return to the Executive Assistant.
How can I support your work?
There are many other ways in which you can support our work and join us in making Newcastle a great place to grow old.
- Volunteer – join a 200 strong team of regular volunteers who carry out vital roles in the community.
- Fundraise – take part in one of our challenges or bag packs or organise your own fundraising event with our support
- Tell others – if you work for a company you could nominate us as your charity of the year.
- Donate - You can donate via our website or by cheque to Age UK Newcastle. You can also donate by texting NEWC13 and your amount to 70070 e.g. NEWC13 £5.
- Stay informed - by following us on Twitter www.twitter.com/AgeUKNewcastle liking our Facebook page www.facebook.com/AgeUKNewcastle and joining our supporter list (register through our website).
- Campaign – get in touch to add your voice.