We are busy preparing for our schedule of events for 2018.
- Ufford Park Golf Day - Thursday 26th April 2018
Teams of four are invited to join us for our first golf day of the year. £55 per person £220 per team - includes bacon bap, 18 holes of golf, reception drink and 3 course dinner.
- Suffolk GardenFest - May to September 2018
Is your garden your pride and joy? Would you like to raise money for a local charity? If you would like to open your garden to the public please contact us. Email email@example.com
- Pop-Up ChinWag - 18th May 2018 2-4pm
A free monthly social & friendship group for people aged 65+ living in the Kesgrave, Martlesham & Rushmere area. We will have a Royal Wedding Theme!
Kesgrave Conference Centre, Twelve Acre Approach, Kesgrave, IP5 1JF. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Quiz - Saturday 19th May 2018, Seckford Golf Club.
Teams of 4. £15 per head which includes a light supper. Email email@example.com to book your place
- Cha Cha & Chinwag: Monday 28th May 2018 - Ipswich School of Dancing, Bond Street, Ipswich
Open Dance Sessions-Tuition-Dance Display-Charity Raffle-Delicious Tea & Cake. Beginners welcome, no partner necessary. Time 4.00pm –6.30pm Tickets £5
To book call 01473 298688 Email firstname.lastname@example.org or book online at www.shopageuksuffolk.co.uk/tickets . Tickets also available from Ipswich School of Dancing
- The Big Chinwag - June 2018
Sponsored by Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, once again we will invite schools & community groups to host their own "chinwags". We can support with promotion, collection pots and cupcake stickers!
- Suffolk Day - Thursday 21st June 2018
Linking into The Big Chin Wag, why not host your event on Suffolk Day and help to celebrate our great county by raising money for a local charity.
- Mid-Summer Party - Saturday 23rd June 2018 at Seckford Golf Club
Welcome drinks at 6.30pm, followed by two-course dinner, cheeses, entertainment by Troubadour and gift auction.
Sponsored by Billie Box. Ticket Prices TBC
For more information call 07885 512210 or email email@example.com
- Family Walk at High Lodge Thetford - June 2018
More details to follow.
- Spanish Night: Friday 29th June 2018 - Cake & Catwalk, 15 St Peters Street, Ipswich from 6.30pm
Join us for Paella, Sangria, Entertainment, Games, Fun & Dancing. Fancy dress optional & prize for best
Fancy dress. £10 per ticket. Bring your own rug/seating. To book call 01473 298688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.shopageuksuffolk.co.uk/tickets
- Thorpeness Golf Day - Wednesday 25th July 2018
Teams of four are invited to join us at this prestigiuos course for our second Golf Day of the year. £65 per person includes breakfast, 18 holes of golf and three course dinner. For more info email email@example.com
- Go Glow Event - Monday 27th August. Event partnered with Fresh Start New Beginnings
Join us for an evening of fun dance-based exercise with themed “classes” and some special guests.
Raising funds for Age UK Suffolk and Fresh Start, New Beginnings.
Sponsored by Greshams & Parker Communications. More details to follow.
- Dog Day - Sunday 23rd September 2018 - Jimmy's Farm
Companion Dog Show with fun and pedigree classes, side stands and raffle. Supporting Age UK Suffolk & Beardies in Need
- Rotary Club East Annual Concert - Wednesday 26th September 2018
To be held at Copleston High School. 7.30-10pm. Free entry. Light refreshments.
- Slip into Slippers - Week of 15th October 2018
Join us in Pyjamas & Slippers and help us raise vital funds to help older people in Suffolk. Sponsored by Ipswich Building Society
- Autumn Quiz - Thursday 18th October 2018. 6.30 for 7pm. Bury Town Football Club.
Tables of 4-6 people, raffle, tea & coffee and pay bar. Entry fee £5 per person, light nibbles supplied
For more information call 01473 298683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychic Night with Ryan Gooding - Friday 26th October 2018. Kesgrave Community Centre
Tickets £10 in advance, £12 on the night
Further details will follow -please contact our fundraising team if you would like to get involved with any of the events.